Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sleipnir's Blog has Moved!

Well, it was getting confusing for me to post on my other blog, since I originally signed up for it with an email other than my business email, which is the one I check most often. Having to bounce in and out of Google accounts while checking on different sites is sort of a pain in my...

So, to make things less confusing for me AND my readers (since the name now matches), I've decided to move the blog. And on top of that, I finally figured out how to put the Etsy mini and Flickr stream into it. I'm usually pretty good with editing html and javascript, but the way you have to add widgets onto your blogger definitely confuses me. Maybe it's just the way that it's laid out - I'm much more used to editing coding in the raw, without all the little pretty boxes everywhere.

Well, aside from that, I've started to put up those little pyramid gift boxes that I had WIP photos of almost a month ago. My camera didn't want to cooperate with me for a few weeks, but after much groveling and begging on my part, I got some photos that are - at best - good enough for temporary use in my listings. I hate having all this inventory (at least 100 new items) lying around and not being able to list it. So I'll get the hard part out of the way, and worry about editing the photos that need it. Surprisingly, some actually don't.

Here's a few I listed today:


   

No comments:

Post a Comment