Tuesday, November 3, 2009

An Origami Directory?

Okay, so I've been thinking about this one for awhile. There are quite a few of us on Etsy (and elsewhere) who are selling either origami, or origami-related and/or inspired products. I find new ones every week, since I actively go searching for them to see all the neat things. There aren't a lot of teams for origami...well, none specifically for it. A lot of the paper teams are for cardmakers and scrapbookers only. I am an aspiring Etsy Paper street team member, and a member of the Lab Rats team.

Now, I in no way/shape/form/fashion have any sort of the time required to start, run, or maintain a team. Would I love to? Absolutely. But it's just not feasible. Maybe someday in the future, but not now. However, I am thinking of keeping a directory here in the blog of the origami artists I have found. Just a short and sweet listing containing their shop address, and whatever other information they have available. I have noticed that a lot of the people who shop at origami shops tend to buy LOTS of origami. I look at their feedback. It's origami everywhere, and the occasional soap (lol).

Anyway, I know I haven't updated in awhile, but I've had a lot on my mind. Most of it is useless nonsense that I'm sure nobody wants to hear! LOL! I just think origami artists on Etsy need a little more love!

No comments:

Post a Comment